What We Do
Clarifi is just one piece of a much bigger picture created by connecting all the organizations serving our communities together. We are always looking for opportunities to help others understand the possibilities that financial empowerment and housing success bring to individuals and families.
If you are interested in connecting with us to explore education or partnership opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clarifi’s impact is magnified when we work in partnership with other nonprofits, community organizations, and businesses. Some examples of how we magnify our impact are below:
- Tailoring our counseling and education programs to meet the unique needs of your employees, members, or clients (e.g. Boot Camps)
- Co-locating our financial counselors within other organization
- Creating a Boot Camp that provides a group of participants unique supports while they strive towards self-identified goals over a six-month period
- Creating powerful referral relationships to ensure clients can mutually benefit from access to our and your services
- Creating co-branded financial resilience content for your audience
If you are interested in connecting with us to explore education or partnership opportunities, please contact us.Email Us
“Now that I have paid off my debt, I have to stick to this new way of living. I have other financial goals I am working towards.”
We’re Recruiting Boot Camp Coaches!
Only friendly, responsible accountability partners with a positive outlook need apply ????
How It Works – Clarifi will provide training and match you with a client with whom you’ll commit to supporting just one hour each month over six months. You’ll get updates on your client’s progress, and be a voice of encouragement when they need an extra push. As one of our past coaches said, “It’s as simple as sitting and talking to someone.”Apply