How You Can Help
Young Professionals Advisory Board
Clarifi’s Young Professional Advisory Board (YPAB) is a group of passionate early and mid-career professionals which supports our organization’s goal of improving lives across our region through financial counseling and education. This volunteer group brings together their collective diverse skills to develop new avenues of support for Clarifi through innovation, engagement, and passion for our philanthropic footprint in our communities.
Our Mission: Elevate awareness, engagement and support for Clarifi’s mission to empower individuals and their families to achieve financial resilience so that they can positively impact their communities.
Our Goal: Focused efforts on generating funds, promoting the organization, cultivating connections and creating strategies to increase our visibility in our communities with a focus on providing services to our low-income individuals/families throughout the region.
Ready to Make an Impact?
Clarifi is seeking passionate young professionals who want to make real impact in the Greater Philadelphia region. As a member of the YPAB, there are so many ways to get involved:
- Learn about Clarifi’s mission, vision, goals and values
- Serve in leadership roles and on special committees
- Create, organize and lead impactful events like happy hour fundraisers and educational panels
- Network with Clarifi’s staff, board, and funders
- Be an ambassador for Clarifi throughout our community
- Utilize your unique skills to advance Clarifi’s mission and diversify our network of supporters
Submit an Interest Form Today